Surface Wash USA: SURFACE WASH
Independently Licensed by Weatherskin WI
Simple, safe, and 100% clean. Disinfect care facilities, hospitality, large public spaces, businesses, homes, vehicles, and more. Surface Wash USA: SURFACE WASH Destroys 200+ bacteria and viral pathogens with the fastest kill-rate in existence (99.9%). Sanitize, Disinfect, Deodorize.
Powerful & Clean
Safe for Immunocompromised Persons
Zero Residues / No Wiping
No Mixing or Rinsing Required
Kills Bad Odor and Leaves No Scent
Simple and Easy to Use
5 Gallon Pail
Quick & Effective
Disinfects approximately: 10,000 SQ.FT of surfaces (an average home or retail location) including walls, floors, ceilings, and any other surface.
Can clean an entire space in under 10 minutes when fogging used to apply*
*actual time and surface coverage may vary depending on equipment, environmental factors, and user setup.
Trusted by Major Brands
An Eco-Friendly Solution, more Powerful than any Chemical or Alcohol Solution.
The brains behind Surface Wash USA: Surface Wash solved a 60-year-old riddle. Our proprietary technology binds Chlorine Dioxide Gas to Deionized Water, solving the clean-liquid delivery system. Chlorine Dioxide remains stable, intact, safe. No mixing, rinsing, or diluting required. This is a product the world has been patiently waiting for, and it's not just us who have seen the value in such a product.
Our video walks you through the full complexity and value of Surface Wash USA: SURFACE WASH.
Provide a Safer Environment
Protect your workspace or home environment with Surface Wash USA: Surface Wash. Offer your patrons the same level of disinfection and sterilization demanded by surgery rooms, cancer centers, care facilities, and emergency rooms. Some benefits include:
- Easier and less time consuming then rag wiping down your surfaces repeatedly.
- Minimize the risk of allergic reactions or skin irritations occurring.
- Minimize the waste and transference of germs.
- Save money and time trying to replenish stock or wipes or sprays.
- Leaves no trace residue or film and dissipates fast.
- Carpet and fabric safe. Won't leave trace residues or discolor.
- It is not a harmful chemical, alcohol or bleach, (yet it's 8x more powerful).
- Kills odor and fungus and even black mold.
- Immunocompromised person(s) friendly. Safe for use in care facilities.
- Clean out drains and other sources of unpotable water.
Dance Studios Love It!
Industries and Additional Uses
- Odor, slime, and microbial control of membrane systems: systems and food and beverage processing.
- Sanitization rinse of food contact surfaces, storage, and utensils.
- Disinfection/sanitization of non-porous, hard surfaces such as walls, ceilings, tiles, floors, windows, and tables.
- Sanitization and deodorization of healthcare, nursing, and morgue facilities.
- Control and prevention of algae, fungi, bacteria, slime, mildew and biofilm
contamination in agricultural and horticultural storage areas, work – areas, tools, benches, and walkways.
- Treatment of potable water for human consumption.
- Treatment of water for animal consumption.
- Sanitization of animal confinement, rearing, and holding facilities.
- Sanitization of animal transport conveyances, rail cars, trailers, and vessels.
- Control of odor and slime build-up in animal confinement facilities.
- Treatment of indoor swimming pools, hot tubs, and spas.
- Slime and algae control in ornamental pools and spray fountains.
- Sanitization of water tanks of recreational vehicles, boats, and aircraft.
- Treatment of potable water in tanks of recreational vehicles, boats, and aircraft.
- Sanitization of processing equipment and non-food contact surfaces in dairies, breweries, wineries, and bottling plants.
- Terminal food-contact surfaces sanitizer rinse in poultry, meat, and fish processing plants, dairies, breweries and bottling plants.
- New bottle and container sanitizing spray rinse CIP equipment.
- Terminal sanitizing of surfaces such as tanks, transfer lines, hard nonporous food contact surfaces, food, and beverage processing equipment.
- Odor, slime, and microbial control of food-processing water systems: flume transport, chill water, and water cooling/warming systems.
How We Help our Contractors
Whether you want to add a very high-in-demand, niche service to your skillset or to add a cutting-edge product to your company's current offerings, Surface Wash USA: Surface Wash is the answer. Not all businesses have the time to spray down or fog their facilities. As a single example, some food production facilities contain tens of thousands of square feet of surface area. They are looking for the right people, with the best products to help them sanitize & disinfect. Contact us today, let us know when you want to start using our products, and we will get you everything you need to become a knowledgeable installer.
Surface Wash USA's proprietary product line is in full compliance with:
- FDA (Food and Drug Administration)
- CFIA (Canadian Food Inspection Agency)
- CHFA (Canadian Health & Food Administration)
- CDSA (Controlled Drug & Substances Act)
- FDR (Food & Drug Regulations Act)
- NHPD (Natural Health Products Dept)
- NCR (Narcotic Controlled Regulations)
- ACMPR (Health Canada)
- LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design)
- USGBC (United States Green Building Council)
- CaGBC (Canadian Green Building Council)
Surface Wash USA's proprietary product performance testing performed through:
- ASTM (American Society for Testing & Materials)
- UL (Underwriters Laboratories)
- ULC ( Underwriters Laboratories of Canada)
- ISO (International Organization for Standardization)
- CFIA (Canadian Food Inspection Agency)
- AMETEK Brookfield
- INTERTEK Canada
- CSA Canada